If you are a highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing your workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment, we are looking for you Custom Controls Technology, Inc. We are a Small Business company located in Hialeah; Florida that specializes in manufacturing custom made electrical panels. You will be responsible for:
- Answering a multi-line telephone system and transfer calls to all departments, take messages and respond to routine questions inside and outside of organization.
- Greet customers and offer water, coffee, or tea.
- Able to handle multiple duties at a time.
- Assist Administrative departments with various duties.
- Help in Company events (ex. Thanksgiving, Christmas)
- Coordinate Travel for the company in general.
- Schedule Pick up and drop of for Shipping and Receiving.
- Keeping up with office supply inventory.
- Ability to start role immediately.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college education strongly preferred
- Fluent in English and knowledge of basic Spanish
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to proactively manage time, multitask and prioritize workflow effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, strong computer and internet skills, with an ability to become familiar with company specific programs and software.
- Punctual, dependable, and positive in manner with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Verbal and written communication skills to interact clearly with clients, vendors, and other employees
- Organizational skills to keep accurate records and find important information quickly.
- Time management skills to prioritize and complete multiple tasks throughout the day.
- Patience and listening skills to respond appropriately and interact positively with clients, vendors, and employees.
- Interpersonal skills to create a pleasant experience for all customers, such as being personable and attentive.
- Must have a “Can do” attitude and be ready to take on new challenges daily.
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan upon meeting eligibility requirements
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
- Office Assistant/ Front Desk 3 years (Preferred)
- Spanish and English (Preferred)
- $14 – $16.50 Per hour.
|Minimum Qualification||High school diploma or its equivalent|